Pure Online - Confidential, Online Recovery

Friday, March 23, 2007

What BabyStep are we on?

Okay, things are better then we deserve in my household. We are on Baby Step #2 and will be completely credit card DEBT FREE at the end of March 2007. We are taking our first family vacation for spring break since starting Financial Peace University on January 21st, 2006. And the best part is that we are paying CASH for the trip.

It seems that the action that really got our debt snowball rolling was the sale of my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta. I was fortunate enough to get exactly what I owed for it. This in turn eliminated $13,000 of debt and freed up $325 per month to apply to our Debt Snowball. Keep praying for us as we continue this life changing journey. We truly are Living Like No One Else, So Later We Can Live Like No One Else.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Dave Ramsey is awesome. My husband and I started our debt freedom journey over a year ago. It's been a tough road but well worth it. I have a blog dedicated to our debt freedom journey > Time To Budget